Truck Company 81 (Truck 81) is the secondary fire truck assigned to Firehouse 51. This rig is a 1996 Seagrave Marauder. It has a 100' aerial ladder, space for other equipment and seating for up to eight firefighters. Truck is staffed by 5-7 firefighters.
In Season 3, Just Drive the Truck, the rig is "supposedly" written off in the collision with Truck 66 and the guys get a "new rig". They actually don't.
Officer - Lt. Matthew Casey Edit
- Engineer/Driver - Brian Zvonecek
- Firefighter - Christopher Herrmann
- Firefighter - Randy McHolland
- Firefighter - Stella Kidd
Previous Members Edit
- Andrew Darden - Deceased, killed in the line of duty.
- Jose Vargas - Transferred to Squad 3, later placed on long term disability.
- Peter Mills - Transferred to Squad 3, currently resigned from the CFD.
- Rebecca Jones - Deceased, committed suicide.
- Joe Cruz - Transferred to Squad 3.
- Jimmy Borrelli - Transferred to Ambulance 61 because of manpower
- Gabriela Dawson - Transfered to Ambulance 61 because of manpower